Thursday, March 8, 2007

I n c r e d i b l e *


I n c r e d i b l e *, originally uploaded by imapix.

I n c r e d i b l e *

Pixnote:
This is an incredible but true canadian winter scene. This is sunrise... I am alone at
Lake Simon, which is located app. 200 km north of Montreal and this is January 7, 2007. Temperature was 0°C instead of around -20°C and normaly there should be around one meter of snow on land and half a meter of ice covering the lake...... truly unimaginable.....incredible but true!!!!......global warming....indeed!
BTW.......it is snowing while I'm writing this...about 10cm over Montreal and expecting rain this afternoon and +6°C!!!!

(adj.) *Incredible

1. beyond belief or understanding.

Incredible Winter, Lake Simon, Duhamel, Quebec, Canada.

PixQuote:
"I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help."
-Ruth Bernhard

Uploaded by imapix on 8 Jan '07, 7.27am AST.

No comments: