Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Port Mann Bridge, Coquitlam, B.C. Canada

Port Mann Bridge, Coquitlam, B.C. Canada

Trying to relax and prepare for another busy day at work, I was walking along the Fraser River following the path behind the office building where I work in Coquitlam, B.C.
Morning was a bit chilly and the sun was just clearing up the last remains of the fog hiding the river and the Port Mann Bridge. Several Tugboats were busy towing lumber. This one just came out of its “foggy hide” straight onto the sunny side of the river. I have taken the shot and then we both went to work – him, not even noticing me, and I, happy for a nice moment that will carry me through the day.
For information on the Port Mann Bridge, please visit this Bridge Blog.

Uploaded by Speck in Time on 25 Sep 06, 1.51PM ADT.

No comments: